LOCATION: Morrison, Colorado, USA
OLD USE: Schoolhouse
NEW USE: Private residence
This 1875 building once served as a schoolhouse outside of Denver.
The homeowners worked with Faleide Architects to convert this 19th century building for their 21st century living needs.
Much of the original building remain intact on the exterior aside from the old bell tower. A new addition to the side and rear offer deck and outdoor living space. The homeowners were able to reuse this interesting building without consuming additional land.
Images courtesy of Faleide Architects.